Café at the ORTUS is open to all. You are always welcome to pop- in, whether you are attending an event, live or work in the neighbourhood or are simply passing by. Enjoy a fantastic coffee, grab a bite to eat and make use of the free WiFi. We look forward to welcoming you!
Opening Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-6pm
- Organic and fair trade coffee and tea
- Seasonal and fresh produce prepared on site (including salads and sandwiches for lunch)
- Available for private hire
- Community hub
- Free WiFi
- Professional and welcoming service
- Work desks and power points
- Bicycle parking
We encourage campus workers and the local community to make use of the facilities at Cafe at the ORTUS.